Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 day challenge for God, House, Health, and Work

Lately, I have been giving a lot of thought to why I feel so overwhelmed sometimes.  Could it be that I am a wife, mom of three, new business entrepreneur, homeschooling mom, church and community volunteer, and homemaker?  Yeah, maybe.  Like many of you, we women wear so many hats that life can become unmanageable if even one thing gets out of line.  For me, this became very apparent in March, April, and again in May when first one of my kids got sick, then I got sick.....rest, oj, doctor's advice, followed by dirty dishes left in the sink, more take-out food containers, sluggishness, a pile of laundry on which to catch up, and paperwork that has been waiting for a chance to see daylight.  Struggle to catch up on things.  Another kids sick, me sick, the dishes..., laundry..., paperwork, etc...!
I don't know about you, but I got to a point of desperation.  Something has got to work; I need a system.  A system to put my life responsibilities in order, a way to make everything run more smoothly, even when the unexpected tries to rear its head.
Well, I have hit on an idea that I am going to try out, and I would like to welcome you to join with me.  For the month of June, I am dedicating 30 days of blog entries to focus on how God, housework, family needs, activities, health, and business can be transformed into stability rather than chaos,
a system for working it all without going crazy, and hope for you and for me so that we can lessen those times of feeling overwhelmed.  Please join me! 


     We'll start together on June 1st!